středa 7. října 2009

Two Lovers

Im back from canada,but I miss it already so much.But on the other hand I´m happy becouse I´m back with my beautiful girlfriend.I arrived on saturday. Next wekend was long.I was missing kayak. I got an indea to go to Otz river with my twou lovers but I have a problem.When i was with one I miss the other, to combine them is a bit harder.At the end everything end up well.On saturdy we went for a walk around the river and I was scout the river for descent(Info down).On sunday morning I ran Tyršovka it was awasome steep rapidin Otz river.We had mediu hight water level.Its was hard and funny. on Sunday afternoom we went to rolerbladeing and walk across Solden city.And all monday we was hiking on moutains itś emazing becouse I never hiked with my g-friend on moutains before.At evening Lucy told me:Next time I go with you and with boat too becouse I want to paddling together with you.....